Monday, February 7, 2011

Week #18

I got schooled this week
I have to do this 40x a day!!!

My peeps have a treat
 in their fists 
and I can't bite at it
I have to wait
 til they give it to me


Watch
my peeps hold a treat in their hand
tap my snout
then take their hand to their nose


checking to make sure 
I'm not faking it



and I have to hold my eyes on theirs

Release 
When I sit they have a treat in their hand
and the tell me release
and I can get up to 
get the treat


Wednesday is my next class

I love going into the bathroom
My Mom doesn't know why
I use to like to play 
with the toliet paper until.....


hmmm what's this I'm a Labrador Retriever...
we live for water


Mom brought home a basketball....
I think she wants me to keep
busy to stay out of trouble
I think I like this basketball stuff



well my version is kinda like soccer


I love playing with my Dad


I've had a little problem this week.....


my Mom wasn't very happy
abt her antique radio cabinet...

I can't do it any more...


My Mom now gives me iced socks


it feels soooo gd on my back toofers




3 comments:

  1. You are quite the busy girl, Isabella, and it looks like you are growing up to be the best lab ever! I love that you are so patient when waiting for a treat! I wish our dog, Daisy, would follow your lead! You are a sweet girl...keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww sweet Isabella!! My goodness - what a clever girl you are - well done you for getting all schooled!!! Enjoy your many toys - the iced socks sounds like such fun!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are you? Even if you did chew the antique radio cabinet! Good thing you have such a great mom!
    Be sure to stop by my blog - I gave you a blog award!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete