Monday, February 14, 2011

19 weeks

I'm just shy of 40lbs
and it may have been
me wiggling
I now weigh
39.6lbs

I got my second bath
I love water








I don't care for this part


I'm real curly!


I love laying around on my Dad






I had fun at school
I have a new BFF
her name is Sophie
she is a 5 month old beagle
We have a blast at school!!!

I don't want to nap
although my Mom 
makes me 
I cry and fuss
She isn't very sympathetic

I now can see out
 the van windows
who knew there were 
people everywhere


I went shopping with
Mom and Dad
booorrrinngggg


except for when
people came out in 
the parking lot
no one came by to say hey
to the pup tho







1 comment:

  1. Awww beautiful Isabella!!! Me and Charlie hope you have lots fun with your new BFF Sophie! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete