Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mardi Gras

To celebrate Mardi Gras



Mom wanted to take photos


of course we all know who her favorite model is



I can be temperamental
aren't all divas?
These beads taste yucky....



I'm not really into this


Cant I just go back to sleep?







 Some times I have to be coaxed with treat 


 I try to look adorable
although I am bored




It's hard to look serious


  This is my sexy
(whatever that is)
Mardi Gras photo


Me in B&W


 Me in Sepia



It's hard being a princess


1 comment:

  1. Did you have to lift your t-shirt to get all of those beads or did your mom just throw them at your paws? HeeeHeee!
    I think you are smart to think those beads taste yucky because some dogs would just bite them furever and ever!
    I love all of your photos....thanks for letting your mom photograph you!

    ReplyDelete